So I haven't been keeping this blog up like I thought I would. But we're all human and tend to leave things to the last minute when there is almost no chance of doing them.
In order to make reparations for this I bring you the Kirby dance.
<(^.^<) (>^.^)>
And for my next trick with which you will be amazed, I shall show you a fantasy webcomic unlike any other. Without further adieu, I give you Rob Balder and Jamie Noguchi's Erfworld.
In all seriousness, this is one of the best fantasy comics I have ever seen. It provides a unique backdrop for the story that takes place and shows that even in modern times, people can astound you by taking a genre to new levels. Give it a try. That is all I ask. And lucky for you, the entire first book is already completed so you dont have to wait a week or two for a page to come out. Enjoy.
Monday, July 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment