This is my first post blogging about anything and while I don't have anything in particular to rant about, I felt in necessary to post anyway. With this blog I have decided to forget any preconceptions about writing with a specific topic in mind and have decided to simply write about whatever I happen to have on my mind at that particular moment.
By not having a target audience I can already tell that this blog is going to crash harder than the Hindenburg but this is as much for me as it is for anyone that happens to come across my blog. Let us hope that it does not crash simply because I did not find or make the time to write in this blog.
So with that said, I welcome you to my blog and hope that you will come back and read something worthwhile once I begin my steps to beat Wil Wheaton in the arena of competetive blogging. Take care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment